Our House Membership is ideal for those who want to enjoy all the facilities of our clubhouse, with perhaps just an occasional round of golf as the guest of a full member.
House Membership: £105
Please note, the subscription year starts 1st January and fees are due on 1st January each year. New members who join after 1st September pay 50% of the applicable subscription.
Benefits of House Membership
- Use of the clubhouse for social purposes, 7-days-a-week
- Can attend all Social events including quiz, bridge, and domino nights from October to March
- Use of the clubhouse dining facilities for both the house member and their guests
- Membership card issued to enable swipe entry to the club and obtain drinks from the bar at members’ discounted rates
- House members may sign in guests for the use of the club’s social facilities
- No hire charge when holding approved private functions in the clubhouse
- Use of the putting green and practice area
- House members may play the golf course as a guest of a full member at member’s guest visitor’s green fee rates on up to six occasions in any rolling 12 month period